- Roam Research
- Productivity, Writing, Note-taking
Roam research is a tool for networked-thought, created by Conor White-Sullivan. Roam adopts methods from Zettelkasten.
- Adam Keesling’s Roam Thread
- Building a Second Brain in Roam…And Why You Might Want To : RoamResearch
- Roam: Why I Love It and How I Use It - Nat Eliason
- How to Use Roam to Outline a New Article in Under 20 Minutes -
YouTube by Nat Eliason
- Basic idea is to pull out related notes from other sources (books, articles etc.)
- Group them up into common themes (e.g. “Ease is not the Goal”)
- Polish after pulling out relevant notes
- Roam for Personal Knowledge Management: Zettelkasten Method in Roam
- Highly similar to the above Nat Eliason video.
- He uses file-tag metadata as well, “in what context do I want to see this idea?”